Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why isolate vibration?
- Minimise Vibration Transmitted to surrounding Structures
- Protect fragile equipment from external vibration sources
- Improve Life of Equipment
- Reduce Machine Breakdowns
- Protect operators of Equipment
- Reduce Noise
- Reduce the Cost of Foundations
Q: How do I select the right mount?
- You can use the mounting selection guide, or call us and our team will advise you.
Q: What applications can our mounts be fitted on?
- Our mountings fit a wide variety of applications & systems, here are a few
- Air conditioning units, compactors, weighing equipment, exhaust units, fan and motors, generator sets, marine engines, petrol engines, pump units, vibrating tables & suspension systems.
Q: Why is selecting the right mounts important?
- It is very important to choose the right vibration mount because choosing the wrong one can potentially have a negative effect, if unsure please call one of our technical engineers.
Q: Can you test my application/ system?
- Yes, please call us to arrange one of our qualified engineers to visit you.
Q: What type of testing do you carry out?
- Environmental testing
- Dynamic testing
- Bond testing
- Rubber Properties